[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] Please vote to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

David Boloker boloker at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 18 11:28:36 PST 2009

+1    IBM

From:
Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS
To:
steeringcommittee at openajax.org
Date:
02/18/2009 01:22 PM
Subject:
[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] Please vote to approve Jon Gunderson as an
individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

Please reply +1 to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of
OpenAjax Alliance

Jon Gunderson is an industry leader in ARIA and web accessibility. He
leads the Illinois Center for Information Accessibility at University of
Illinois, and is likely to be an important contributor to our recently
launched Accessibility Task Force. He has submitted a signed Members
Agreement and a signed Employer Consent Form, requesting individual
membership because of the difficulty of trying to get the university to
join the alliance. I recommend approving his membership.

Note that we expect one of his colleagues, Sandy Foltz, to follow the same
path and become a member of OpenAjax as an individual. AFAIK, that's it
from U of I.