[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] Please vote to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 18 10:23:48 PST 2009

+1 Microsoft

From: steeringcommittee-bounces at openajax.org [mailto:steeringcommittee-bounces at openajax.org] On Behalf Of Jon Ferraiolo
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:12 AM
To: steeringcommittee at openajax.org
Subject: [OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] Please vote to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

Please reply +1 to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

Jon Gunderson is an industry leader in ARIA and web accessibility. He leads the Illinois Center for Information Accessibility at University of Illinois, and is likely to be an important contributor to our recently launched Accessibility Task Force. He has submitted a signed Members Agreement and a signed Employer Consent Form, requesting individual membership because of the difficulty of trying to get the university to join the alliance. I recommend approving his membership.

Note that we expect one of his colleagues, Sandy Foltz, to follow the same path and become a member of OpenAjax as an individual. AFAIK, that's it from U of I.