[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] FYI - Marcos Caceres transitioning out of individual membership

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 18 10:14:50 PST 2009

This is just an FYI. No need for a response.

Marcos Caceres has been an individual member of the alliance during the
period that he was working on his PhD (and serving as editor of the W3C
Widgets spec). Marcos has notified me that he has now found gainful
employment with Opera. Since Opera is a member, he can continue to
contribute to OpenAjax activities, but I will remove him from the list of
OpenAjax individual members, and add him to the list of participants from
Opera.