[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] Please vote to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of OpenAjax Alliance

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 18 10:11:51 PST 2009

Please reply +1 to approve Jon Gunderson as an individual member of
OpenAjax Alliance

Jon Gunderson is an industry leader in ARIA and web accessibility. He leads
the Illinois Center for Information Accessibility at University of
Illinois, and is likely to be an important contributor to our recently
launched Accessibility Task Force. He has submitted a signed Members
Agreement and a signed Employer Consent Form, requesting individual
membership because of the difficulty of trying to get the university to
join the alliance. I recommend approving his membership.

Note that we expect one of his colleagues, Sandy Foltz, to follow the same
path and become a member of OpenAjax as an individual. AFAIK, that's it
from U of I.