[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] URGENT: Please RSVP regarding next SC phone call

David Boloker boloker at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 23 12:04:00 PST 2009

+1 David B -

thanks

From:
Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS
To:
steeringcommittee at openajax.org
Date:
01/23/2009 12:28 PM
Subject:
[OpenAjaxSteeringCommittee] URGENT: Please RSVP regarding next SC phone
call

I sent meeting invitations to everyone for a Steering Committee phone call
next Friday (Jan. 30) at 4pm ET, 1pm PT. Please either RSVP to the meeting
invitation or by replying to this email. If too few people can attend at
the proposed time, then I'll try to reschedule on the following week.

The only agenda item at this point will be a status report on current
activities.

steeringcommittee mailing list
steeringcommittee at openajax.org