[OpenAjaxSecurity] Revisions to W3C Access Control

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 2 10:08:02 PST 2008

Hi Bertand,
It would be great if people other than me subscribed to the WAF public
mailing list (public-appformats at w3.org)and participated directly in the
discussion there.

"subscribe" in the "Subject:"

Jon

             Bertrand Le Roy
             <Bertrand.Le.Roy@
             microsoft.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  OpenAjax Alliance Security Task
             security-bounces@         Force <security at openajax.org>
             openajax.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/02/2008 09:56          Re: [OpenAjaxSecurity] Revisions to
             AM                        W3C Access Control

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
               Security Task
                   Force
             <security at openaja
                  x.org>

Uh? What server technology doesn’t support HEAD?? They should at least make
it a possibility. It’s a huge waste to send the full resource just to
authorize POST. What’s the best way to send this feedback?