[OpenAjaxSecurity] Speaking opportunity at AJAXWorld

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 18:18:56 PDT 2007

Hi Howard,
Some IBM colleagues responded privately to my email but were unable to get
travel authorization. So, I created a slide deck just like I said I would
below and will present that slide deck. Everyone is welcome to come to the
session to help me out.

Jon

             "Howard Weingram"
             <weingram at tibco.c
             Sent by:                  "OpenAjax Alliance Security Task
             security-bounces@         Force" <security at openajax.org>
             openajax.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/24/2007 05:53          Re: [OpenAjaxSecurity] Speaking
             PM                        opportunity at AJAXWorld

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
               Security Task
                   Force