[OpenAjaxSecurity] Speaking opportunity at AJAXWorld

Howard Weingram weingram at tibco.com
Mon Sep 24 17:53:43 PDT 2007

Did anyone help you pull this together?
hw

________________________________

	From: security-bounces at openajax.org
[mailto:security-bounces at openajax.org] On Behalf Of Jon Ferraiolo
	Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:08 PM
	To: security at openajax.org
	Subject: [OpenAjaxSecurity] Speaking opportunity at AJAXWorld

	I just learned late yesterday that the organizers of AJAXWorld,
sys-con, have approved a speaking slot next Wednesday for a session that
I proposed to them a couple of months ago, "OpenAjax and Secure
Mashups". They forgot to tell me about this. I noticed it by accident.
(Otherwise, who knows, maybe no one would have shown up to conduct the
session!)

	Here is the abstract that I submitted:
http://www.ajaxworld.com/general/sessiondetail0907.htm?id=115. If anyone
is interested in joining me on the podium to conduct this session,
please tell me. Otherwise, I will pull together a presentation between
now and Wednesday and muddle through as best I can.

	If left to my own, I will probably start off with an overview on
OpenAjax Alliance, mention the Security TF, talk about how we developed
the white paper (mentioning how we started with content from the
developerWorks article from IBM security experts, then added to that
using expertise from multiple companies, then sent it to the Mktg WG for
editing and publishing), review the most common security threats and
techniques for addressing them, mention our efforts around the Ajax
Resources wiki page, talk about the techniques used in the SMash
proposal, and finish with a discussion about our efforts to support
secure mashups in OpenAjax Hub 1.1.