[OpenAjaxSecurity] Agenda for consolidated meeting

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 18 13:43:22 PDT 2007

At this week's Inteoperability WG meeting, we will bring together the
Interoperability WG, the (now dormant) Communications Hub Task Force, and
the Security Task Force in order to talk about current status and plans for
developing the OpenAjax Hub version 1.1. We also spend some time on the
InteropFest, next week's face-to-face meeting, and the OpenAjax Registry.

NOTE THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENT TIME SLOT FOR THIS PHONE CALL THAN NORMAL.
For people in the US, the phone call is late in the day. For people in
Europe, the phone call is painfully late. We picked this slot because some
key people from the CommHub and Security teams are in Asia.

Jon

      Next meeting: Wednesday Sept 19 (North America), Thursday Sept 20
      (Europe & Asia)
            8pm New York /US-ET (Wed Sept 19)
            5pm San Francisco/US-PT (Wed Sept 19)
            10am Sydney (Thurs Sept 20)
            9am Tokyo (Thurs Sept 20)
            2am Paris (Thurs Sept 20)
      Dial-in Number(s):
            Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
            Toll: 1-314-655-1417
            Participant Pin access code: 142380
      IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-interop
      Agenda
            InteropFest_1.0 reminder - time is running out
                  http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/InteropFest_1.0
            Next week's face-to-face meeting
                  Meeting home page:
                  http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting

                  Agenda:
                  http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting_Agenda

                  Registration:
                  http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting_Registration

            OpenAjax Registry
                  Jon has built some tools and fleshed out the Registry
                  section of the Web site
                        Main Registry folder:
                        http://www.openajax.org/Registry
                        Approved Registry: