[OpenAjaxSecurity] Open Ajax Alliance Security Task Force conference call September 12

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 10 14:17:19 PDT 2007

I will be there, also.

Jon

             Bertrand Le Roy
             <Bertrand.Le.Roy@
             microsoft.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  OpenAjax Alliance Security Task
             security-bounces@         Force <security at openajax.org>
             openajax.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/10/2007 09:53          Re: [OpenAjaxSecurity] Open Ajax
             AM                        Alliance Security Task  Force
                                       conference call September 12

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
               Security Task