[OpenAjaxSecurity] Open Ajax Alliance Security Task Force conference call September 12

Larry Koved koved at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 7 15:01:14 PDT 2007

(Sorry about the mislabelled subject in my previous email.)

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Security_TF#Next_meeting

All,

We have not had a meeting for a month.  Now that we're back from vacation,
it is time to resume.  I hope you will be able to join the call this
coming week.  Sorry for the short notice.
Wednesday, September 12, 8:00 AM Pacific Time; 11:00 AM Eastern Time; 5:00
PM Paris
Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
Toll: 1-314-655-1417
Participant Pin access code: 142380
IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-security
Summary of the previous meeting (consensus and open issues, action items
for the group)
WP3 - Ajax and Mashup Security security white paper status
Status of Hub 1.1 & the call on the 19th
SMash status & timeline for Hub 1.1 prototype
F2F meeting? Who, what, when?
As time allows:
Start discussion of the server-side issues
Start discussion of authentication issues
Date/time for follow-up task force phone call
Wrap up

Please RSVP!!

Thanks.
Larry