[OpenAjaxSecurity] [OpenAjaxMarketing] Wiki page created for white paper on "Ajax andMashup Security"

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 1 15:59:15 PDT 2007

Hi David,
Great job with detailed review and editorial cleanup! Thanks very much. I
went through all of your edits and they all look good. I still have to
study the comments on the discussion tab.

Jon

             "Frankel, David"
             <david.frankel at sa
             p.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <security at openajax.org>,
             marketing-bounces         <marketing at openajax.org>
             @openajax.org                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/01/2007 03:07          Re: [OpenAjaxMarketing] Wiki page
             PM                        created for white paper on "Ajax
                                       andMashup Security"

As I promised during the marketing telecon, I have taken an edit pass
through the draft whitepaper.  I edited for grammar and readability only,
not for technical content.  There are a few outstanding issues that I
explain in the discussion page.

--Dave

David S. Frankel
Lead Standards Architect - Model Driven Systems
NetWeaver Industry Standards
SAP Labs LLC
3410 Hillview Ave, Building E
Palo Alto, CA 94304