[OpenAjaxSecurity] [OpenAjaxMarketing] Wiki page created for white paper on "Ajax andMashup Security"

Frankel, David david.frankel at sap.com
Wed Aug 1 15:07:21 PDT 2007

As I promised during the marketing telecon, I have taken an edit pass
through the draft whitepaper.  I edited for grammar and readability
only, not for technical content.  There are a few outstanding issues
that I explain in the discussion page.

--Dave

David S. Frankel
Lead Standards Architect - Model Driven Systems
NetWeaver Industry Standards
SAP Labs LLC
3410 Hillview Ave, Building E
Palo Alto, CA 94304