[OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday

Naohiko Uramoto URAMOTO at jp.ibm.com
Mon Jul 23 18:26:02 PDT 2007

+1

Best Regards,
Naohiko

Naohiko Uramoto, Ph.D.,
Manager, Service-oriented Computing, Programming Models and Tools,
IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory

Larry Koved <koved at us.ibm.com>
Sent by: security-bounces at openajax.org
2007/07/23 11:38
Please respond to
OpenAjax Alliance Security Task Force <security at openajax.org>

security at openajax.org

[OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday

Friday, July 27th, 8:00 AM Pacific Time; 11:00 PM Eastern Time; 5:00 PM
Paris
Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
Toll: 1-314-655-1417
Participant Pin access code: 142380
IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-security
Summary of the third meeting (consensus and open issues, action items for
the group)

Among other things, we'll discuss the SMash paper / proposal.  Perhaps
we'll have some folks from Microsoft (Helen Wang, et. al.) who can join us
for the call to discuss the security proposals?

I believe that Suresh has a long write-up that summarizes the current
proposals that we're aware of.  Once it is posted, please take a look at
it, even if only briefly, so we can discuss which prior security proposal
we'd like to discuss further.

Please RSVP (+/-) your attendance.

Thanks.
security mailing list