[OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday
Bertrand Le Roy
Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 23 13:00:04 PDT 2007
+1 Microsoft: I won't be able to make it myself but Xiaofeng Fan from Microsoft Research will be on the call.
From: security-bounces at openajax.org [mailto:security-bounces at openajax.org] On Behalf Of Larry Koved
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 7:39 PM
To: security at openajax.org
Subject: [OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday
* Friday, July 27th, 8:00 AM Pacific Time; 11:00 PM Eastern Time; 5:00 PM Paris
* Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
* Toll: 1-314-655-1417
* Participant Pin access code: 142380
* IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-security
* Summary of the third meeting (consensus and open issues, action items for the group)
Among other things, we'll discuss the SMash paper / proposal. Perhaps we'll have some folks from Microsoft (Helen Wang, et. al.) who can join us for the call to discuss the security proposals?
I believe that Suresh has a long write-up that summarizes the current proposals that we're aware of. Once it is posted, please take a look at it, even if only briefly, so we can discuss which prior security proposal we'd like to discuss further.
Please RSVP (+/-) your attendance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the security