[OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 23 09:47:09 PDT 2007

+ Jon Ferraiolo

             Larry
             Koved/Watson/IBM@
             IBMUS                                                      To
             Sent by:                  security at openajax.org
             security-bounces@                                          cc
             openajax.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task
             07/22/2007 07:38          Force Meeting This Friday
             PM

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
               Security Task
                   Force
             <security at openaja
                  x.org>

      Friday, July 27th, 8:00 AM Pacific Time; 11:00 PM Eastern Time; 5:00
      PM Paris
            Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
            Toll: 1-314-655-1417
            Participant Pin access code: 142380
            IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-security
            Summary of the third meeting (consensus and open issues, action
            items for the group)

      Among other things, we'll discuss the SMash paper / proposal.
      Perhaps we'll have some folks from Microsoft (Helen Wang, et. al.)
      who can join us for the call to discuss the security proposals?

      I believe that Suresh has a long write-up that summarizes the current
      proposals that we're aware of.  Once it is posted, please take a look
      at it, even if only briefly, so we can discuss which prior security
      proposal we'd like to discuss further.

      Please RSVP (+/-) your attendance.

      Thanks.
      security mailing list