[OpenAjaxSecurity] Security Task Force Meeting This Friday

Larry Koved koved at us.ibm.com
Sun Jul 22 19:38:55 PDT 2007

Friday, July 27th, 8:00 AM Pacific Time; 11:00 PM Eastern Time; 5:00 PM
Paris
Toll Free: 1-877-422-0052
Toll: 1-314-655-1417
Participant Pin access code: 142380
IRC channel: irc.freenode.net, #oaa-security
Summary of the third meeting (consensus and open issues, action items for
the group)

Among other things, we'll discuss the SMash paper / proposal.  Perhaps
we'll have some folks from Microsoft (Helen Wang, et. al.) who can join us
for the call to discuss the security proposals?

I believe that Suresh has a long write-up that summarizes the current
proposals that we're aware of.  Once it is posted, please take a look at
it, even if only briefly, so we can discuss which prior security proposal
we'd like to discuss further.

Please RSVP (+/-) your attendance.

Thanks.
Larry