[OpenAjaxSecurity] SMash: Secure Cross-Domain Mashups on Unmodified Browsers

Frederik De Keukelaere EB41704 at jp.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 23:07:40 PDT 2007

Dear all,

Due to the relevancy to the topics which are being discussed on this
mailing list, we have decided to distribute our paper discussing IBM
Research's work on securing mashup applications on unmodified browsers.
This paper is currently under review, and therefore the work discussed is
only to be used internally in the Open Ajax Alliance Security Task Force
until further notice. Since we thought it would be beneficial for the work
going on here, we wanted to share our ideas as soon as possible and allow
the people involved in this task force to provide their feedback comments
on this work during its early stages. We all hope you enjoy reading the
paper and are looking forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,

Frederik

---
Frederik De Keukelaere, Ph.D.