[OpenAjaxMobile] [OpenAjaxSecurity] Proposed conceptual framework for Mobile Device API security

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 27 13:55:43 PDT 2008

I have now merged Paddy's document into:

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Security

             "Paddy Byers"
             <paddy.byers at gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "OpenAjax Alliance discussion list
             mobile-bounces at op         on Mobile Ajax"
             enajax.org                <mobile at openajax.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/27/2008 11:19                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [OpenAjaxMobile]
                                       [OpenAjaxSecurity] Proposed
                                       conceptual    framework for Mobile
             Please respond to         Device API security
             OpenAjax Alliance
              discussion list
              on Mobile Ajax
             <mobile at openajax.
                   org>

I'm flying later today so I suspect you'll get there first :)

Paddy