[OpenAjaxMobile] White paper edits complete, ready for people to review

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 14:04:10 PDT 2008

I tried my best to create an updated white paper that faithfully merges in
the content that Rick sent me via email. Rick, could you please review what
I have done to make sure I didn't make any mistakes?

The white paper has now been brought back into a single wiki page:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/WP3_-_Mobile_Ajax

I put a note onto all of the separate chapter wiki pages saying that those
wiki pages are now obsolete.

I plan on doing a careful review of the updated white paper in the next few
days and collect a list of things that are left to do, and send that to the
list (as I promised in today's phone call).

Thanks again to Rick for the great job he is doing with the white paper.