[OpenAjaxMobile] Finished merging Paddy's two documents

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 11:23:02 PDT 2008

After looking at Paddy's documents against what already existed on the
wiki, it seemed to me that an appropriate first step was to first do a
simple merge of Paddy's content (without any editing) onto the existing Web
pages, so that's what I did. I figure that we can refactor and shift
content around as a subsequent step.

In particular, here is what I did:

* Use cases
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Use_Cases): I
basically copied/pasted Paddy's use case document into the top of the
existing Use Cases document. As a result, the wiki page now looks like

Introduction (Paddy)
Scope (Paddy)
Categories of use cases (Paddy)
--Application deployment model (Paddy)
--Application construction model (Paddy)
--Authority (Paddy)
Usage scenarios
(everything after this is what existed previously)
--Browser-based applications
--Installable applications

* Requirements
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Requirements): I
pasted Paddy's introduction at the very top, and then took the rest of the
content and inserted after Terminology but before the previously existing
sections that listed specific APIs we might puruse.  As a result, the wiki
page now looks like this:

Introduction (Paddy)
Detailed requirements
--Framework requirements (Paddy)
----Support for multiple Application deployment models (Paddy)
----Support for multi-origin models (Paddy)
----Support for extensibility (Paddy)
--Specific APIs to support (Paddy)
(everything after this is what existed previously)


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://openajax.org/pipermail/mobile/attachments/20080313/f3beca05/attachment.html 

More information about the mobile mailing list