[OpenAjaxMobile] Reminder: phone call tomorrow

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 12 11:29:06 PDT 2008

Nikunj,
Thanks for pointing this out. Actually, what I was trying to do was
indicate the time in London. I'll change the wiki page to replace "GMT"
with "London".

Jon

             Nikunj Mehta
             <nikunj.mehta at ora
             cle.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  OpenAjax Alliance discussion list
             mobile-bounces at op         on Mobile Ajax
             enajax.org                <mobile at openajax.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/12/2008 11:07                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [OpenAjaxMobile] Reminder:
                                       phone call tomorrow

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
              discussion list
              on Mobile Ajax
             <mobile at openajax.
                   org>

5 PM GMT will be 10 AM PT tomorrow. Am I planning correctly for
tomorrow's call?

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Use_Cases>

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Requirements>

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Security>