[OpenAjaxMobile] Links to Vodafone MobileScript added to Mobile Device APIs page

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 10 10:35:01 PDT 2008

Using information provided by Vodafone, I updated our wiki page
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs) that lists the
various Mobile Device APIs technologies used in industry today to include a
new section on Vodafone's MobileScript technologies. Below is a copy/paste
of what I have added.

I encourage our friends from Vodafone to review the introduction sentence I
wrote below and make sure sure it is accurate, and if not, please fix it.

Vodafone's MobileScript

Vodafone has done extensive work around both a specification and open
source for a technology called MobileScript that provides JavaScript access
to many different device-resident services, including location, mail,
messaging (SMS and MMS), connection status, phone dialer, and more:

Link to the project in Betavine:
      http://www.vodafonebetavine.net/web/MobileScripting

Link to the project in Betavine Forge:
      https://forge.vodafonebetavine.net/projects/mobilescript/

Link to the installers and documentation:
      https://forge.vodafonebetavine.net/frs/download.php/48/VodafoneMobileScript2.0_WM_Installer.zip

Link to a video of an standalone console using MobileScript:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qhn7lt_u7A

Links to some videos of widgets using MobileScript + Opera Mobile:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOswb88gJn4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wch2q3Cdyjo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0sh0wsUugE
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B7gic1FRaA

Same videos but embedded within a device:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRp-tjKdKVk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBGVldNQPL4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_vSjbLtdE
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANK3JQIE5UA