[OpenAjaxMobile] First pass list of use cases for Mobile Device APIs

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 4 12:53:44 PST 2008

I scratched out some use cases for Mobile Device APIs on the following wiki
page:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Use_Cases

I am sure that I am neglecting many other important use cases. I encourage
others to supplement and/or modify the list that I have started. (It
doesn't take much time to add a bullet to a wiki page.)

Also, sometime soon we need to make start characterizing some of the
security framework requirements, so if anyone has something to offer there,
please put some text or pictures on the security wiki page:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_Device_APIs_Security

Finally, don't forget to contribute to add your contributions to the white
paper:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/WP3_-_Mobile_Ajax

Remember, for the months of March and April, our phone calls will be on
Thursday at 9am California time.