[OpenAjaxMobile] I moved comments from the discussion tab to the article tab

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 26 11:07:05 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
I have been doing some proposed edits to the Mobile Ajax white paper
(http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/WP3_-_Mobile_Ajax) and decided that it
would be more efficient at this point in the development of the white paper
for people to place their comments within the main article page than to
place them on the discussion tab. That way, for each section of the white
paper, we can see the original text, any discussion on the original text,
any proposed new text, and any discussion on proposed new text, all within
the same page, rather than forcing people to flip back and forth between
the article tab and discussion tab. I hope that's OK with everyone.

Don't forget to complete your writing assignments before tomorrow's phone
call!