[OpenAjaxMobile] Postponing the next phone call by one more week (until Feb 27)

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 18 13:56:49 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
Based on some conversations at 3GSM/MWC last week, I heard from people that
they could really use one more week to make their changes to the Mobile
Ajax white paper. I know that I can benefit from one more week. Therefore,
let's push the next phone call back one week to Wednesday, Feb. 27, at the
usual time and call-in numbers.

      Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27
      Time: 9amPT, noonET, 5pm GMT, 6pm Paris

Call in numbers can be found on the Mobile TF wiki page:

      http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Mobile_TF#Conference_Call_PIN_and_Phone_Numbers

Be sure to complete your editing assignments by then!

Hi everyone,
When looking at the white paper history on the wiki, there have been very
few updates to the white paper since our last phone call. (I also haven't
had much chance to contribute.)

I talked with David Boloker and we have decided that it is best to postpone
the Mobile TF phone call this week until after 3GSM. Therefore, let's
resume discussion on Wednesday, Feb. 20.

In the meantime, I encourage everyone to propose revised text for various
sections of the white paper. Please make as much progress as you can by
Feb. 20.

I split the white paper into multiple separate wiki pages to help
modularize the white paper editing effort.

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/WP3_-_Mobile_Ajax
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/MobileAjaxWhitePaper_Title
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/MobileAjaxWhitePaper_Introduction
*