[OpenAjaxMobile] Please RSVP: Proposed date/time for next phonecall

Rotan Hanrahan rotan.hanrahan at mobileaware.com
Wed Jan 16 04:24:42 PST 2008

Totally agree :) We've cut teleconference costs substantially by using VoIP. Of course, now the number of calls per week has gone up substantially. The bridge for the Mobile TF will not accept an incoming connection from a VoIP source, so this does present a bit of a problem.

Skype anyone?

---Rotan.