[OpenAjaxMobile] First draft of Mobile Ajax White Paper

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 2 11:43:09 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
Rick Saletta has come through in grand fashion (Thanks, Rick!) and has
pulled together a first draft of the Mobile Ajax White Paper. He sent the
contents to me privately and I have converted it to wiki format and
uploaded it to the white paper wiki page:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/WP3_-_Mobile_Ajax

I did a first pass review and included various inline comments about the
white paper. I encourage everyone to add their own comments and suggestions
to that wiki page. Rick, feel free to edit the document as you see fit
based on comments you see on the wiki page. I assume we will have a phone
call sometime in January to discuss various issues, but given that not
everyone is back from holiday yet, I'm not sure when the next phone call
will be.