[OpenAjaxMobile] New chair(s) for Mobile TF

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 2 11:00:37 PST 2008

Hi Louenas,
I don't have any public URLs that I can point to that shows increased
customer interest in Mobile Ajax. Most of my personal knowledge comes from
word of mouth, such as talking to people at trade shows, talking with some
of my colleagues at IBM about some of the mobile projects that are in
process with some leading edge customers, and observing various web sites
that are providing specialized user interfaces for selected mobile
platforms such as the iPhone.

Jon

             "Hamdi, Louenas"
             <louenas.hamdi at sa
             p.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "OpenAjax Alliance discussion list
             mobile-bounces at op         on Mobile Ajax"
             enajax.org                <mobile at openajax.org>
                                                                        cc

             01/02/2008 10:22                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [OpenAjaxMobile] New chair(s)
                                       for Mobile TF

             Please respond to
             OpenAjax Alliance
              discussion list
              on Mobile Ajax
             <mobile at openajax.
                   org>

Hi John,
Happy new year to you too J
Do you have a reference for your statement below in bold? I’m looking for
these kind of statements.
Cheers,
Louenas