[OpenAjaxMobile] New chair(s) for Mobile TF

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 2 10:02:01 PST 2008

Happy New Year!

As you should all know by now, we are sorry about losing Rhys Lewis as
chair of the Mobile TF as he has moved onto a different company and new
challenges. Therefore, we need to find a new chair for the Mobile TF.

David Boloker of IBM, who was instrumental in pulling together the industry
to form OpenAjax Alliance and who is chair of the OpenAjax Alliance
Steering Committee, has volunteered to become chair of the Mobile TF. David
is willing to share to the responsibility if anyone else is willing and
able to help out. David has a strong interest and commitment to pushing
progress within OpenAjax Alliance on the Mobile Ajax front, partly because
IBM is seeing strong interest from customers in Mobile Ajax as an important
emerging technology.

Please reply if you have an interest in co-chairing the Mobile TF with
David.