[OpenAjaxMarketing] Ideas for articles for next year's AJAXWorld magazine?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 2 15:28:09 PDT 2007

AJAXWorld magazine contacted me asking for suggestions about articles for
2008. I promised we would submit at least one article from OpenAjax
Alliance, but I would like to submit more than one. Here are the candidates
that come to mind right now:

* At our face-to-face meeting, we talked about two new white papers, each
of which could be condensed into a magazine article
   - Mobile Ajax
   - Server side Ajax (either JSF or portals, I forget which, I need to
look through my notes)
* We are likely to have newsworthy progress on OpenAjax Hub 1.1,
particularly secure mashups
* We are likely to have newsworthy progress on
widgets/gadgets/mashup-components/whatever-we-call-it.

 If you have other suggestions, I would love to hear them.