[OpenAjaxInterop] OpenAjax Hub and OpenSocial Gadgets discussions

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 17 10:02:27 PDT 2009

People from OpenAjax Alliance have been talking with people from OpenSocial
Foundation about merging in OpenAjax pubsub features into OS Gadgets. Our
first technical deep dive will be in comparing the cross-frame
communications in OAHub2.0 will comparable features in Gadget's rpc.js. We
have started a wiki page on the OSF wiki:

* http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Comparison_of_RPC_to_Hub

We will have a face-to-face meeting on Sept 29 at Tibco, Palo Alto Office.
Call in: 877 421 0033 pc 255214 www.webdialogs.com meeting id: 4410625 (if
necessary)

Where: TIBCO Software.
    3303 Hillview Ave
    Palo Alto, CA
    (Building #1)
When: 29 Sep. 9am-1pm (PT)

I will post periodic updates to this mailing list regarding progress on
those discussions. If you want to attend the meeting in person or on the
phone, please tell me.