[OpenAjaxInterop] One day to point out any problems with Javier's spec updates

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 7 14:34:39 PDT 2009

At today's Release Review phone call for Hub 2.0, we agreed that we would
give people on the Interoperability WG one day to raise objections to the
minor spec changes that Javier has made below. If no objections are raised,
then I will submit the Hub 2.0 Specification for voting by the OpenAjax
membership, with the voting period lasting until end of day Tuesday July
14.