[OpenAjaxInterop] Reminder: Interoperability WG rechartering phone call this Friday

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 10:41:40 PST 2008

This is a reminder email.

Background: The Interoperability WG's charter expires at the end of 2008.
At the face-to-face meeting in October, the members agreed informally to
extend the Interoperability WG another year (through Dec 2009), but our
process documents require that we have a "Creation Review" phone call open
to all OpenAjax members before the WG can be extended. This email is a
reminder that the phone call will happen on Friday as follows:

Friday, Dec. 19, 2008, 10:30am PT, 1:30pm ET, 7:30pm Paris
US toll-free: 1-888-227-9220, Int'l: 719-785-4480, Passcode 871757

The WG charter has been revised, mostly to reflect new dates and
circumstances, but (IMO) the WG's scope of activities is unchanged. But
that's just my opinion. Please review the revised charter yourselves:

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Interoperability_Charter_v2

After the phone call, the members will cast votes on whether to recharter
the WG, and then the Steering Committee will look at the votes and decide
whether to approve.