[OpenAjaxInterop] code drop r556: smash update

Javier H Pedemonte pedemont at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 15 09:59:01 PST 2008

Just dropped some code to the hub branch that updates SMash to use the
latest APIs.  Also updated the plain_hub sample that uses SMash for
several widgets on the page.  It is just a simple adapter layer on top of
the existing SMash code -- I just wanted to make sure SMash would work
with the APIs as currently proposed, and it seems to work just fine.
Later, I'll work to properly update SMash to the new APIs...

Javier H Pedemonte