[OpenAjaxInterop] Fw: Call for quotes for OpenAjax press release (Oct 20-22/AJAXWorld)

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 3 11:19:46 PDT 2008

FYI - If you company will be participating in the 2008 InteropFest and you
want to be quoted in the upcoming OpenAjax Alliance press release, please
read the announcement below that was sent to the Marketing WG.

Warning: I will be bothering some of you individually (i.e., the ones who I
know have been working towards implementing the technologies relevant to
the press release).

Jon

----- Forwarded by Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM on 10/03/2008 11:17 AM
-----

             Jon
             Ferraiolo/Menlo
             Park/IBM                                                   To
                                       marketing at openajax.org
             10/03/2008 11:17                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Call for quotes for OpenAjax press
                                       release (Oct 20-22/AJAXWorld)

As has been discussed previously, we will be sending out an OpenAjax
Alliance press release in conjunction with AJAXWorld (Oct 20-22). The focus
of the press release is to announce those companies and products that have
participated successfully in the 2008 InteropFest.

We are looking for quotes from the member organizations that have been or
will be participating in the event. If you want to provide a quote for the
press release:

(1) Your organization needs to be a member of OpenAjax Alliance (which is
true of everyone on this email list)
(2) Your organization needs to have participated successfully in the 2008
InteropFest before end-of-day Thursday Oct 23 (the day of our face-to-face
meeting)
(3) You need to submit a quote by end-of-day Tuesday Oct 14. Email that
quote to Colleen Haikes (chaikes (at) us.ibm.com) and me (jferrai (at)
us.ibm.com)

I have posted first draft content for the press release at:.

* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/20081020_AJAXWorld_Press_Release

Information about the 2008 InteropFest can be found at:

* http://openajax.org/pipermail/public/2008q3/000038.html
* http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2008_InteropFest

Our current plan is to see if we can give an exclusive on this news to one
reporter who we hope will publish an article to coincide with the start of
AJAXWorld on Oct 20, and then our press release would go out on either Oct
21 or 22. If people have feedback on that plan, or on the draft contents of
the press release, please speak up.

I will send out at least one more reminder as the Oct 14 deadline
approaches.

Thanks!