[OpenAjaxIDE] Minutes 2009-09-01

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 3 15:54:57 PDT 2009

Oops, Yes, I meant type="markup". I have now fixed the minutes. (The
red-colored note in the spec was correct and type="markup")

Jon

  From:       Lori Hylan-Cho <avocadoh at gmail.com>

  To:         Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS

  Date:       09/03/2009 03:49 PM

  Subject:    Re: [OpenAjaxIDE] Minutes 2009-09-01

For the below, did you mean that the resolution was to add type="markup"?

  REQUIRE type=inline
  Lori: Seems like it should be more specific. Seems too general. You
  already have different require types that are inline. How about require
  type=comment.

  Kin: But it may include script, style, or conditional comments

  Lori: Maybe type=generic

  Kin: type=markup

  Javier: This would duplicate stuff we already have. It is making inline
  js and css more general.

  Lori: type=markup is probably the best

  RESOLUTION: Add REQUIRE type=library