[OpenAjaxIDE] Can we push this week's IDE WG phone call back by 30 minutes (1:30 PT)?

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Mon Aug 31 07:05:49 PDT 2009

I can do option (1).

From: ide-bounces at openajax.org [mailto:ide-bounces at openajax.org] On Behalf Of Lori Hylan-Cho
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:32 PM
To: Jon Ferraiolo
Cc: ide at openajax.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAjaxIDE] Can we push this week's IDE WG phone call back by 30 minutes (1:30 PT)?

I can do option 1.
On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai at us.ibm.com<mailto:jferrai at us.ibm.com>> wrote:

I have a conflict this week for the first 30 minutes of the IDE WG phone call. Would it be possible to start the meeting this week at 1:30PT instead of 1:00PT? If possible, I would like to go for a full hour, but I realize that people might have conflicts starting at 2:00PT PT.

Here are choices:
(1) (My request) Full hour meeting this week starting at 1:30PT
(2) Full hour meeting at the normal time (1:00PT) but I will miss the first 30 minutes
(3) Half-hour meeting starting at 1:30PT