[OpenAjaxIDE] Can we push this week's IDE WG phone call back by 30 minutes (1:30 PT)?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Sat Aug 29 10:23:13 PDT 2009

I have a conflict this week for the first 30 minutes of the IDE WG phone
call. Would it be possible to start the meeting this week at 1:30PT instead
of 1:00PT? If possible, I would like to go for a full hour, but I realize
that people might have conflicts starting at 2:00PT PT.

Here are choices:
(1) (My request) Full hour meeting this week starting at 1:30PT
(2) Full hour meeting at the normal time (1:00PT) but I will miss the first
30 minutes
(3) Half-hour meeting starting at 1:30PT