[OpenAjaxIDE] Is a trailing slash for the @src path of a <require type="folder"> required?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 27 19:53:31 PDT 2009

Right, trailing slash isn't necessary for <require type="folder">, so let's
not get all anal and bureaucratic on widget developers by requiring that
they remember the trailing slash.

Jon

  From:       Kin Blas <jblas at adobe.com>

  To:         "ide at openajax.org" <ide at openajax.org>

  Date:       08/27/2009 05:30 PM

  Subject:    [OpenAjaxIDE] Is a trailing slash for the @src path of a <require type="folder"> required?

  Sent by:    ide-bounces at openajax.org

Since the trailing slash in <library> @src was brought up for the last
couple of meetings, I just wanted to know if the trailing slash is required
for the @src and @target of a <require type=”folder”> tag?

Personally, I don’t think it’s necessary since the @src path *must* be to a
folder/directory, but just thought I’d ask for clarification in the spec.

IDE mailing list
IDE at openajax.org