[OpenAjaxIDE] Minutes 2009-08-25

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 26 11:27:22 PDT 2009

Given that you have a solid use case, I would say that we need to restore
'includeRef' on LIBRARY.

Jon

  From:       Kin Blas <jblas at adobe.com>

  To:         "ide at openajax.org" <ide at openajax.org>

  Date:       08/26/2009 10:34 AM

  Subject:    Re: [OpenAjaxIDE] Minutes 2009-08-25

  Sent by:    ide-bounces at openajax.org

Regarding the change where the @src attribute of a <library> can now point
at a JS file, does that mean for that specific case that we would need to
support the @includeRef attribute which determines whether or not the IDE
should insert a <script> tag for that file? There is a use case where a
widget file could automatically pull in that library JS file through
programmatic means.