[OpenAjaxIDE] date formatting

Adam Peller apeller at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 20 13:04:41 PDT 2009

What is the scope for these tags?  If they don't get their own unique
scope, you could always hide it in a closure.

             Bertrand Le Roy
             <Bertrand.Le.Roy@
             microsoft.com>                                             To
                                       Adam Peller/Cambridge/IBM at IBMUS,
             08/20/2009 01:28          Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS
                                       "ide at openajax.org"
                                       <ide at openajax.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [OpenAjaxIDE] date formatting

Do we have precedent of that sort of thing in the spec?

How do you handle multiple instances of the same widget (or multiple
widgets using the same code)? It will be wasteful and even an error in
strict mode to define the same function or variables multiple times.