[OpenAjaxIDE] Changed Widget API function names per resolutions from yesterday

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 19 14:19:37 PDT 2009

Based on what we decided yesterday, I changed the names of four functions
in the Widget APIs chapter:

getAvailableDimensions() -> getAvailableSize()
getDimensions() -> getSize()
adjustDimensions() -> requestSizeChange()
requestMode() -> requestModeChange()

With these changes, the mode APIs and the size APIs have parallel
construction.

I also added a new section labeled "Extensibility notes" that talks about
how to put implementation-specific data on sub-objects that are named so as
to minimize potential conflicts with other software.