[OpenAjaxIDE] Agenda for tomorrow: Review Widget Metadata chapter

Bertrand Le Roy Bertrand.Le.Roy at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 4 14:55:32 PDT 2009

Yes, ours is also a few hundred lines of code (for both parse and format), plus a blob of JSON data for each culture and special optional support for non-Gregorian calendars. It’s a lot of work (and tricky to get right too). Better to re-use something existing or provide a simple, non-localized implementation and allow for more elaborate providers to plug-in?