[OpenAjaxIDE] Agenda for tomorrow: Review Widget Metadata chapter

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Tue Aug 4 10:51:38 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the meeting today due to a last-minute internal conflict which I can't get out of.  I will also be on PTO Wednesday through next Tuesday so I won't be available via email.

I have not had a chance to link up with Lori, but what I did have in mind was something similar to the PHP or Unix style date formatting where variable substitutions are made:

This would be the most flexible as opposed to having built-in canned formatted dates. Of course this would mean we would have to adopt the PHP/Unix variables (desireable), or come up with our own (less-desireable).