[OpenAjaxIDE] No meeting today - postponed to next week

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Wed Jul 15 11:56:54 PDT 2009

I've been out on leave for the last 4 weeks, but I'm back now.

We (Adobe) have implemented support for the original syntax:

@@bar@@
@@entityencode(bar)@@
@@escapequotes(bar)@@

But have not implemented support for %%foo%% syntax yet.

I thought we discussed the issue of of the function syntax already, and it was decided that we would stick with the original proposed syntax where it looks like a function call? I recall bringing up that future functions could also have arguments ... which sounds useful for date formatting ... though I guess you could express:

@@startdate@@
@@formatdate(startdate, yyyy/mm/dd)@@

easily with your proposed syntax:

@@startdate@@