[OpenAjaxIDE] Agenda for today's phone call

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 14 12:40:12 PDT 2009

Sorry about the late notice.

If Howard and Kin (or someone else from Adobe who can address these issues)
join the call today, then let's talk about these two issues that we
postponed out of last week's phone call; otherwise, we probably need to
postpone again:

(4) Any products out there with %% localization support already?
      Jon: http://openajax.org/pipermail/ide/2009q2/001196.html
TIBCO is running into a conflict with existing products which
already use similar syntax and is wondering who has
implemented %% and if this can be changed
(perhaps ## or ~~ or __MSG_key__ like OpenSocial).

(6) Finalizing the metadata spec
      What implementation experience do we need?
      Detailed spec reviews: set a deadline?
      Target dates for finalization and approval?