[OpenAjaxIDE] JSDoc to OpenAjax converter checked into open source

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 11:55:27 PDT 2008

A couple of days ago, I checked in the OpenAjax add-on to JSDoc Toolkit
into the OpenAjax open source project at SourceForge. This is just an
initial check-in that hasn't received much testing yet (in fact I haven't
submitted any test files yet). However, it seems to be working to some
extent. You can run the JSDoc-to-OpenAjax converter either on a single
JavaScript file or on a directory, which will find all of the JavaScript
files in the directory and create OpenAjax Metadata files for each of the
JavaScript files.

If you want to take a quick look at this converter, first take a look at
the README file at:

*
http://openajaxallianc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openajaxallianc/jsdoc_oam/trunk/README.html?view=markup

There is a lot of work that can be done to improve this converter. I'll be
fussing with it over the next few weeks.