[OpenAjaxIDE] Spec and schema updated for factory method feature (paramName, paramValue, etc.)

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 12 14:47:32 PDT 2008

Yes, right. I have made more changes. I hope this time it's correct.

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/OpenAjax_Metadata_Specification_API_Metadata#returns_element

Jon

             Bertrand Le Roy
             <Bertrand.Le.Roy@
             microsoft.com>                                             To
                                       Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM at IBMUS
             09/12/2008 01:42                                           cc
             PM                        "ide at openajax.org"
                                       <ide at openajax.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [OpenAjaxIDE] Spec and schema
                                       updated for factory method feature
                                       (paramName, paramValue, etc.)

I think you should remove “from which a tool can determine the name of the
class”.
Also, in the example, the dataType of the parameter is String, so you
shouldn’t pass acme.graphtools.rectClass without the quotes. That would
require changing the dataType to Function.