[OpenAjaxIDE] <require> type attribute values ...

Kin Blas jblas at adobe.com
Fri Sep 12 12:20:20 PDT 2008

We can't assume that it will be loaded by a JS dependency or a library.

My understanding of <require> is that it does a couple of things:

-          It lists the assets that the widget depends on.

-          It gives a hint to the IDE what references need to be
included in the <head> of the document.

Some IDEs such as Dreamweaver depend on the assets list to figure out
what files and directories need to be copied to a user's site. Now these
media files could be in a directory that is referenced by a <require>
file, but I don't think we should be assuming that *every* widgets
assets will be organized that way.